Privacy information in compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation regarding personal data protection), of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 (Code regarding personal data protection) updated with legislative decree n. 101 of 10 August 2018, and of provision no. 229 of 8 May 2014 (cookie law)
The Data Controller is AUDES GROUP SRL - with registered office in VIA NOVENTANA 192, NOVENTA PADOVANA (PD), VAT number 04014850285.
Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve the collection and processing of the user's personal data except for navigation data and cookies as specified below.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, manage needs to control the methods of use of the same or ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the unique purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The treatments put in place are based on a legitimate interest of the Owner, such as ensuring the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents.
Recipients of the data
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consultancy companies, private companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. With your consent, your data may be disclosed to third-party companies from which you may receive communications for commercial and / or promotional purposes.
Users who want/need to request information can send a communication using the appropriate online contact form. The data requested are name and email address. The scope is to provide the requested information. In this case the legal basis of the processing is your consent.
By registering for the newsletter, personal data (such as the e-mail address and company information) are collected and used for the continuous sending of commercial information.
For the processing of these data, the consent of the interested party is provided by choosing the specific option in the registration form. The user can revoke this consent at any time by writing to email@example.com
Registration on the site
The user who wishes to make use of the ecommerce services on the audesworld.com website must register using the appropriate online form. The data provided are only the personal and tax data necessary for the fulfillment of tax and accounting obligations. During navigation, the registered user can post reviews on the products viewed. The system displays the user's first name and the review provided.
The treatment is carried out on the basis of contractual and pre-contractual obligations.
Social product sharing
The website can use social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network features directly within the website (e.g. the Facebook "like" function).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
When you visit a page of our site and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the "Share" button in relation to a product or service), the corresponding information is transmitted by the browser directly to the social network platform and from this stored.
AUDES GROUP SRL may send you commercial initiatives relating to promotions and/or offers for which it may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Owner.
The treatments for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and/or services similar to those already purchased and/or signed by the user for which the treatment is based on a legitimate interest of the Owner.
AUDES GROUP SRL does not carry out profiling or analysis and processing of information relating to the user, his preferences, habits, consumption choices and/or browsing experiences, except for the analysis of elementary information relating to his consumer preferences.
Transfer of data abroad
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed and/or until the end of the legal obligation if provided for.
Mandatory or not of the data transfer
The provision of personal data following navigation on the site is mandatory for the proper functioning of the site. Consent to send the contact form is optional, but essential to be able to send you the requested information.
Extended information on cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC in the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser they are recognized every time the user visits the site.
Below you will find all the indications of the cookies installed by this site and the necessary indications on how to manage your preferences.
Cookies used by this site
Management of cookies
1 - Technical cookies
The technical cookies described below do not require consent and are therefore automatically installed following access to the site.
- Functionality cookies: cookies that allow the site to function properly also allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, avoiding that the site requests to connect several times to access the following pages.
- Cookies for saving preferences: cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement cookies: cookies that help to understand, through data collected anonymously and in aggregate, how users interact with the website by providing information relating to the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
2 - Statistics and third-party audience measurement cookies
Google Analytics: is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google Maps: These are cookies used by Google Maps to store user preferences when viewing maps (PREF) and to track visitor behavior (other cookies).
You can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser.
In Internet Explorer, click on "Tools" and select "Internet Options". In the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Choose the browser's "Tools" menu and select the "Options" menu. Click on the "Privacy" tab. In the "Retention rules" drop-down list, select the desired level. Check the box "Accept cookies" to activate cookies, or remove the check to deactivate them. Choose how long cookies can be kept.
Click in the Safari Menu, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click on "Privacy". Position the "Block cookies" setting and click OK.
Click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings". In the "Cookies" section, select "Prevent all sites from saving data" and then click OK.
If you use any other browser or do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
At any time you can request, by writing to the address of the owner of this site, access to your personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same or even simply the limitation of their treatment (anonymization) or propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for Data Protection, if you believe your rights have been violated.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party you have the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation that personal data processing is being processed and that in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- The expected retention period of personal data or the criteria used to determine this period;
- The right to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning you or to oppose their treatment;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right in compliance with art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 - right to cancellation («right to be forgotten»)
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without undue delay, except for legal obligations, if one of the following reasons:
- Personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based and if there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- The interested party opposes the treatment and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment, or opposes the treatment;
- Personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- Personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- Personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- The interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited;
- Although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The interested party has opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Right referred to in Article 20 Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller. This activity could be for consideration for the interested party.
If you want more information on the processing of your personal data, you can send a registered mail to the following address: AUDES GROUP SRL, VIA NOVENTANA 192, 35027 NOVENTA PADOVANA (PD) or write to INFO@AUDES.COM. Before we can provide you, or modify any information, it may be necessary to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided soon.